Relaxation! If not for any other reason, the joy of removing all dirt, grit, makeup, sweat and dust while relaxing in the comfort of your home is good enough to consider a facial scrub or facial steam.
Face scrubbing: For Men, its the easiest way to make sure that you’re going to look great after each shaving session as it helps reduce ingrown hairs and bumps.
For women, I don’t think much explaining is necessary because women know and understand the value of a good exfoliation.
If you’re using an epilator or a waxing kit or facial waxing strips and you get acne from these hair removal methods, a good facial scrub can solve part of the problem. You should use it right before removing any facial hair, no matter what method you’re using.
It’s not only about having your skin incredibly clean, a regular washing is never going to do that. It’s also about how smooth and soft your skin gets because the dead skin cells are removed.
People with dry skin can really benefit from a good facial cleansing because firstly, they completely remove the dry skin and secondly, the moisturizer applied immediately after will be better absorbed by the skin..
- They help to relax facial muscles.
- Good for aromatherapy.
- Effective to heal broken , injured or flaky skin.
- Restores the vitality of facial skin and aids skin rejuvenation.
- The sweet smelling scents also helps improves mood and acts as anti-depressants.
- Essential oils have anti-aging properties and reduces facial wrinkles or lines.
- Aids in removal of acne and other infections that plagues the face.
- Essential oils are glowing and toning agents promoting a smooth and flawless face.
- The major advantage of adding essential oils to a facial steaming treatment for men is that it helps prevent ingrown hairs, fights razor burns and bumps .
- They help to maintain a healthy and normal skin .
I recommend these combinations of essential oils and herbs for different skin types.
Dry Skin: Rose, peppermint leaves, calendula flowers, chamomile and fennel
Oily Skin: Rosemary, chamomile, lavender, thyme and eucalyptus
Normal Skin: Chamomile, lavender, rose,lemon, geranium essential oil
from Blogger http://ift.tt/1sGmMQb