Steaming of face requires allowing the moist hot water droplets evaporating from a boiling water to heat up the face. This is done to unplug and open up skin pores. Steaming is ideal for those who long to have a bright, smooth and fair skin.
It is a simple process usually carried out in beauty spas but can be easily done at home. To achieve a supple skin requires frequent steaming at least once or twice a week.
Brides to be
Individuals desirous of lighter, toned face.
Do you know with a smooth, fair face, you will need less or no makeup?
Alright! Let me describe how to do a simple stay at home steaming process as part of spa treatment:
Materials you will need:
Cooking element (Cooker, boiling ring, water heater)
Bowl ( any ceramic or glass bowl will do)
Essential oils (Lavender, almond, Eucalyptus)
1. Fill up a small pot with 1 – 2 cups of water and bring it to a full boil.
2. While the water is heating up, wash your face using a gentle cleanser. Be sure to remove all of your makeup and any dirt, oil or sweat that’s sitting on the surface of your skin.
3. Pat your face dry with a soft towel.
Pour the steaming water into a bowl.Don’t pour the water into a plastic bowl. You don’t want small plastic molecules getting involved in your facial steam. or the hot water to melt the bowl. If you just want a quick steam, you can leave it in the pot. Place the bowl you are using on a few folded towels on top of a table.
4. Add essential oils or herbs to the water to make the treatment a more special. If you add oils or herbs, the steam treatment will double as an aromatherapy session. Just a few drops of essential oils goes a long way.
Be sure to add the extras after you have taken the water off the boil. Otherwise, the scents will quickly evaporate.
If you don’t have any special oils or herbs, try tea! Put a few herbal tea bags in the water.Chamomile, mint, and chai all make excellent steams.
5. Steam your face with a towel over your head.Drape the towel over your head so that it drops
down on either side of your face, trapping the steam so that it concentrates near your skin. Place your face close enough to the steaming water to feel it massaging your face, but not so close that your skin
feels like it’s burning or you’re having trouble breathing fresh air.
A typical steam lasts about 10 minutes. You can receive many of the same benefits if you stop after 5 minutes. Don’t steam your face for much longer than 10 minutes, especially if you have acne or other
skin issues. Steaming causes the face to swell, and it can exacerbate acne if done for too much
6. Immediately after the steaming process, use a clay mask to remove the dirt from your pores.
steam. The treatment leaves your pores wide open, making this the perfect time to draw out the dirt and other impurities. Smooth the mask over your face and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
Wash it away with warm water and pat your face dry with a towel.
7. After you rinse your mask away, use a facial toner to help your pores close back up. Apply it to your face in gentle strokes using a cotton ball. Also, remember to Moisturize your face as Steam and heat can cause the skin to dry out.
Useful tips to observe before, during and after steaming:
- It’s important that your skin be clean when you steam it. Your pores will be wide open , and if you have dirt or makeup on your skin, it could cause irritation.
- Don’t wash your face with an exfoliating scrub or harsh soap. Before a steam, it’s best to wash with a very mild cleanser, to reduce the chance that the steam treatment will further irritate your skin.
- If you don’t have a clay mask, use plain honey or a combination of honey and oatmeal. If you choose not to use a mask, you can simply wash your face with warm water after the steam treatment.
- Don’t use a strong exfoliate on your skin after steaming, especially if you have acne. Since your face will be slightly swollen and your pores will be open, scrubbing it could cause it to become inflamed.
Join my whatsapp group or email list for more bead tutorials, natural organic cream and soaps trainings, handy diys and more. Send your number to 2348038454123 or email email@example.com.
Have a beautiful , smooth, dirt free day!
from Blogger http://ift.tt/1UjAKkf