You want to create your own video on YouTube, but you dont want the various free music provided by YouTube because they all sound monotonous. There’s a way around it. But first you need to add the audio to the video before you upload on Youtube.
- Open VLC Media Player
- At the top left hand corner, click on Media.
- Open Advanced open file
- Click on Add
- Browse and add Video that you want to play
- Then at the bottom left hand corner, click on show more options
- Click on Play another media synchronously
- Click on Browse and Add that Audio file which you want to play
- Click on Play
- Save to a play list.
from Blogger http://ift.tt/298On2v