There is nothing worse than having a shave only to be left with dry skin, irritation & razor burn (not to mention the damage all those chemicals are having inside the body as they absorb through the skin). O and did I mention the clogging of the pores to be left with acne and blemishes days later?
Nourish and protect skin while still enjoying a great, close shave plus reduce any old blemishes and marks…
.Did you say win win?
This hydrating shaving cream is just what you need and its easy to make at home.
What you will need↘️
🔹⅓ cup shea butter🔹
🔹⅓ cup coconut oil🔹
🔹2 tbsp sweet almond oil🔹
🔹2 tbsp liquid castile soap🔹
🔹10 drops Organic Essential oils🔹
1. Melt ⅓ cup shea butter and ⅓ cup coconut oil in a small saucepan on the lowest heat.🔹
2. Once melted, remove heat and stir in 2 tbsp of almond oil.🔹
3. Transfer mixture to bowl add your favourite Oils (I love patchouli and clove being a guy. It’s a great musky scent).🔹
4. Add liquid Castile soap, Mix ingredients and place in fridge until solid.🔹
5. Once solid, use hand mixer and whip until fluffy!🔹
6. Store in small jar and apply in time of shaving.🔹
*Note: Apply in thin layers. This DIY shaving cream does not foam.🔹
Thanks to @oilsguru for this recipe.
Online organic products (soaps,creams,scents) still on going.
QUESTION: WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE OILS TO USE ON YOUR SKIN?
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2eoFJEC