- 1/2 cup (65g) all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/4 cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp (1g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2g) baking powder
- 1/4 tsp (2g) baking soda
- 1/4 cup (56ml) oil
- 1 tsp (5g) vanilla extract
- 7 fl oz (200ml) milk
- 3/4 oz (22g) chocolate, 4 pieces
Lava cake Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease 4 ramekins or aluminum muffin molds.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
- Whisk in oil and vanilla extract. Gradually add milk until batter is well combined and smooth.
- Divide batter into the prepared molds. Place one piece of chocolate into the center of each mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool slightly for about 15 minutes before removing from the molds.
- Run a sharp knife completely around the inside edge of the molds and invert onto plates. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, and serve immediately.
This recipe serves four adults.
via Blogger http://ift.tt/2ganhgi